Each day, we present Ten Top Ranked Timely Stocks from our database of High EPS and Relative Strength Stocks, using an actionable filter
(e.g., breakouts from consolidation, pre-breakout candidates, accelerating earnings, institutional buying, undervalued stocks, etc.).
All these stocks are trading not too far above a recently established price support level, so as to manage potential downside risk.
We attempt not to repeat presenting a stock during the course of several weeks, so as to target multiple opportunities.
Today, we look at some names meeting our Breakout from Consolidation screen:
- Sorted by GSA Rank.
- Relative strength leader.
- Accumulation/distribution above 1.0.
- Average daily volume greater than 10,000 shares.
- Minimum liquidity (shares traded as a percent of float).
- Less than 20% off the 52-week high.
- Less than 20% above price support.
- Breakouts measured over 3 weeks or more.
Note: GSA Rank (1 to 100) is based on a combination of 30 fundamental and technical factors, such as ROE, sales and earnings growth, relative strength, group action, volatility, price/volume, etc. Stocks with
GSA Rank of 70 or more are A-ranked stocks, 60 or higher are B-ranked, and so on. Accumulation/distribution above 1.0 indicates positive price-volume action. 3-month daily charts are shown below.
Growth Stock Analytics, LLC is a stock market research and information services firm, serving the investment community since 1996. Growth Stock Analytics, LLC is not a registered broker-dealer. Investors are encouraged to consult a registered stock broker or investment adviser before making any investing decisions. To access our full service, please consider a membership.
- Dollar Financial Corp (DLLR): $21.20
- Travelzoo Inc (TZOO): $44.98
- BPZ Resources Inc (BPZ): $6.26
- Crocs Inc (CROX): $18.44
- Calix Inc (CALX): $19.21
- Under Armour Inc (UA): $69.45
- RehabCare Group Inc (RHB): $37.23
- Calamos Asset Management Inc (CLMS): $16.52
- Stanley Works (SWK): $75.55
- Tempur Pedic International Inc (TPX): $48.69